diumenge, 12 de maig del 2013

INFORMAL LETTER

Hi Ronnie,

I think that spending a couple of weeks with you would be a great idea but I have to talk about it with my parents but I think that they will agree.

If my parents say yes, I would prefer to come at the end of August because it's the time when we have less work in the restaurant.

About the room, I would prefer to stay in the spare room you have im the apartement because like this, I will do the same things as you do everyday!

What you said about going to the beach or doing other things, I prefer to do other thingd like visiting sime churches or museums or doing differents sports like snorkeling or kaiaking.

I'm counting the days to be there with you!

See you soon.

Joana.


*(exercice from first certificate exams preparation)


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada