diumenge, 12 de maig del 2013

HAVE YOU GOT AN UNUSUAL HOBBY?

My name is Joana and I'm 17 years old. I have a very unusual hobby and I call it "DICTIOREADING". In my free time I love reading all kind of ditionaries from the ones in English to others in Suahili.

This hobby offers me wisdom and I feel more intelligent, because when I'm reading it, all the knowledge cames in my mind and I feel like if I was the wisest person in the whole world.
Next year I won't have enough time to read diionaries because I'll start university but I will try to find time anywhere to read my dictionaries.

To sum up I invite all the people to take as a hobby the "DICTIOREADING" because they will find their cleverness.


*(exercice from first certificate exams prearation)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada