diumenge, 12 de maig del 2013

ENGLISH PROGRESS FROM 2011-2013.

If I came back to my first post  I made in this blog, I can see the progress. The first post I made was an e-mail that I sent to Lourdes and if I compare it with all the writtings I made this third term I can see an enormous differnece. Before I used to write with simple sentences and a plane vocabulary but nowadays I think that my writtings are more mature, with complex sentences and with a great variety of vocabulary.

If we focus on my orals, I think that they are mor or less the same. Since I started 1st of eso, I've been doing oral presentations each term so I'm use to do them. My fluency and my pronunciation is better each year but I have to improve it more to do excellent oral presentations.

To sum up all I said I just think that I have improved a lot in every aspect but I can do it better!!




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada