dilluns, 13 de maig del 2013

HERE COMES THE SUN!

This summer will be the best summer I'll ever live. After the SELECTIVITAT exams we are going to Mallorca to spend there a week with all the class. I hope to enjoy our time there with all our friends.

After the hollidays in Mallorca I'll start working in Sant Pere Pescador in the same place where I worked last year, selling fruits in a shop next to a restaurant called Ca la Teresa. I hope to enjoy my time there like last year, I had a wonderful summer!

In September a group of friends that I met in Canada are coming to Barcelona and I will go there to visit them. During all those years I've been in touch with them but I'm very excited to see them again. We spend a month and a half together and at the end we were like "brothers and sisters", so It's like meeting again. 

I'm so excited to finish batxillerat just for live all those experiences!! 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada