diumenge, 25 de novembre del 2012

RESEARCH PROJECT

My research project topic is LOGISTICS. I choose this topic because it's very related on what I want to study at the university and I thought that it could be like a little prepearing for me. At the biginning I wanted to do a Market Study (estudi de mercat), this topis is related on logistics. My theacher told me that a Market Study is very general and she told me to do my research project on Logistics because it's the first one in the high school, and I accept it!!!! Now that I'm finishing it, I'm always thinking why I chose thid topic because all the information I found was in english so I had to translate it to Catalan I most of the information was wrong so I had to go to Barcelona to the National Library to take some books to contrast all the information.
Now I think that I have done a brilliant job but I spend so many time in front of the computer reading and reading.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada