diumenge, 25 de novembre del 2012

1st TERM REFLECTION

At the end of every term I like to do a Self evaluation to see what I have to improve or what I have to change. 
To start my self evaluation, I want to say that for the next ter I will not leave the blog for the last moment. If you do things at the last moment it can happend that you don't have enough time to do it or you don't have enough inspiration or so many things.
For the next term I have to improve my mark on Spanish History and Filosophy because I have a five on History and I failed Filosophy. I want to finish batxillerat with a minimum mark of seven so I have to raise my marks!!! 
I very happy with my marks on Economics and Maths because I have an eight on Economics and a seven on Maths so I can be vey proud of my marks on those subjects this term!!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada