diumenge, 25 de novembre del 2012

DIALOGUE

SCENARIO: Doctor's surgery
CHARACTERS: Melisa (Fato), Katy (Marina) and Dr. Donatello (Joana).
K: Oooh! I'm scared...
M: Really?
K: Yes, because I've never had an intervention before.
M: Don't worry girl...this my seventh operation and look at me, I'm perfect.

Nurse → Melisa, Kattie, you can come in...
Dr.: Hi ladies!! How are your boobs Melisa? They look so pretty!! Don't they?
M: Oh yes. They are extremely perfect!! Now I can do topless everywere I go.
Dr.: I have to examinale your boobls to see the result, and then we can go on with Kattie.
K: Fabulous!!
Dr.: Let's go Melisa take off your pretty dress.
(after a seconds)
M: Doctor Donatello I'm ready.
Dr.: Mmm...I can't fins a word to describe your boobs they are, they are, they are....GOUGEOUS!!
If you want you can dress up yourserf and we continue with Kattie.
Well Kattie...tell me that what do you want to do with your boobs!!
K: Well..I want to change my appearence.
Dr.: If you want er can push up and join them!
K: Really?
Dr.: Yes! You will look incredible.
K: perfect!
Dr.: Ok, now If you want you can do the apointment with the nurse.
K: Ok...see you in a few days.
M: Bye Dr. Donatello.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada