diumenge, 25 de novembre del 2012

MY DREAM

Hey Sonia!!!
As you said in class this is our last year in the high school and we can't waste our time.
I have everything planned from now on untill my last year at university. I have to pass batxillerat with a seven. As I saved money during all those years, next summer I will travel abroad. In July I will go to Los Angeles to practice English and then the first half of August I will go to Colombia to visit some friends That I made a summer ago in Canada!
After the summer I will start the university in Barcelona. I want to study Gestió Aeronàutica at the Autonomus University in Sabadell. This degree will take me four years and then I will go to work abroad if I don't find nothing here.
I don't know if I'm going to do something more or I will change all my plans but this is what I want to do.

See you on class!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada