diumenge, 25 de novembre del 2012

BARACK OBAMA

USA's president Barack Obama celebrate his vitory with his family in the white house. He had a  very difficult race against Mitt Romney but at the end Romney failed against Obama and now he will preside for four more years. He had votes from a lot of states as New Hamshire Michigan, New Mexico, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Ohio, Minesota...
Obama thankes each American who voted him. He finished his speech with his words "Whether I earned your vote or not, I have listened to you, I have learned from you and you have made me a better president".


I think that Obama is an amazing president and he had changed the United States of America. He is an American idol for "old" people as singers or actors are for "young" people.


http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/o/barack_obama/index.html

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada