diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

A SUMMARY OF MY LITTLE LIFE

I was born in Figueres in 19995. I live in Vilamacolum, in the same house that I lived before. But three years ago we ade works and now everithing is different. My earliest memory isn't very clear, I remember a few things about it, like some summers tha I sepnd I the Basque Country or when I went to visit some friend in Miami, but I remember well my first day at primari school. My teacher's name was Núria and I had a great time on my first class.I've been at IES Castelló d'Empúries for four years and yhis is the fifth. I've changed a lot since I was young. I think that now I'm more talkative and my hair is completely different, before it was very short and now is long. In the future I don't know exactly whant I want to bee but I would like to be a cooker. Before I'm old I really want to go back to NY and if it's possible, keep me living there. AAHH!! I'm a super Barça fan.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada