dissabte, 19 de novembre del 2011

E-MAIL

Hi Lourdes!
I will explain you my summer because I think that you know me enough.
This summer I traveled to Canada. On the 3rd of July I took a plane from Barcelona to Toronto and then another to Ottawa. The plane was very late and we arrived at 1am at Ottawa’s Airport but we had to arrive at 8pm. I was staying there with a Jamaican family. From Monday to Friday, from 9am to 4pm I went to NSL Camps from National School of Languages at Elmwood School. There we had classes from 9am to 12:30pm and activities from 1:30pm to 4pm. The classes were very interestings, we red a book called Saving Private Ryan and at the end we saw the film, we did like 4 or 5 debates, we did grammar and vocabulary, and every one at class had to choose 2 topics to talk about and then we had to do a 30 minutes oral presentation. Every day to begin the class the teacher gave us a paper to do a writing. At the end of the month we did de “graduation” and the head teacher gave us a certificate. On Saturdays we did excursions, we visited Montreal, the Niagara Falls, the aboriginal people, we did a barbecue and the last Saturday we went to a water park called Calypso. At the Camps there were people from around the world, there were people from Hungary, Russia, Colombia, South Arabia, Japan, China, Spain…
On the 30th we leave Ottawa and we arrived in Barcelona on the 31st.
During my stay in Canada my fluency had improved a lot and my vocabulary too.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada