diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

BARÇA vs MILAN

On the 13st September I went to see a football match in Barcelona. I went to see Barça - Milan. It wasn't a perfecte match becaus they tie 2 - 2.
I went to Figueres to catch the bus from "La penya Blaugrana de Figueres" to go to Barcelona. We spend all the trip singing.
When we arrived in the Stadium everyone went to their seats. I was in the first tier, line 30 on the left corner. Near me there were the "Almogàvers" (The "Almogàvers" are the biggest club of Barça fans in Catalonia. They go to every match to support their favourite team.) In my other side I had an old man who explain me all the match ( the tactics, the positions, ...) and the man that I had on my back, started to cry when Milan did the fisrt point and he didn't stop crying until Barça scored the second goal.
When the match finished I wasn't happy at all, but it was a great experience! I want to repeat it again.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada