diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

PODCAST (Dialogue Elisabet and Joana)

E: Hi Joana. How are you?
J: Hey Elisabet. Not bad! :(
E: What's the matter?
J: this weekend I went to my aunt's wedding. It hasn't been a perfecte wedding. I had a very hard time!
E: Really? What happened?
J: A lot of things.
E: Tell me the fisrt bad thing.
J: When I finished painting my nails I got dressed...
E: OHH Joana! Don't tell e that your beautiful dress got dirty with the nail polish?
J: Yeeeeees!! :( I was very silly but I was in a hurry. My mother didn't wake me up because our rabbit had given birth.
E: Oh my God! That's too much before starting the ceremony. This is your bad thing or it continue...?
J: Oh no, this is only the biginning. When I was going to the curch I tripped up with the step.
E: Don't worry girl, this could happen to anyone, anywhere and at anytime.
J: Of course but not in a weading.
E: Did it hurt?
J: At first yes, but then I forgot everything, because when I was taking a photo to the engaged couple I pushed the photograher and he made a photo of the priest instead of the bride and the bride groom.
E: What a shame. I went to a zoological garden. I had a great time because I stayed there with my cousin and the little one is two month old. He's very cute.
J: OH, he seems so pretty. When I was in the restaurant with my rude cousins, one of the, drank the water with his nose.
E: Oh my God, you have a very weird cousin. Whith my cousins I visited a lot of animals: zebras, lions, beers, elephants, penguins, snakes, tigers, kangaroos and a very strange fishes, you know the fish could be transaprent or with a lot of clours.
J: You had a short and an exiting weekend.
E: It was wonderful.
J: My weekend ends, when I broke the heel of my neew shoes getting off the car.
E: REaaly? My God, you had an awful weekend. I hope the next one will be better.
J: Thanks, I hate to go, my mum is waiting for the lunch. Bye
E: Bye, see you.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada