diumenge, 3 de març del 2013

SELF EVALUATION

Since I started first of ESO I've done at least one oral presentation each year, but I still getting nervous in front of the class. The one I've done this second term I think that it has been the worst presentation I've ever done during all those years.
I don't know why, I got blocked, and all the specific vocabulary I had to use, I forgot it and I used poor words with and awful vocabulary.
To improve my orals I just have to breath heavily before starting te presentation to calm my nerves. Another thing that I can do is practice with my family before doing it in front of the class.
I will take all my selfs evaluations from all those years and I will put in on practice next year at the University.

PS: I can't post the video because of his weight!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada