diumenge, 3 de març del 2013

A SATURDAY NIGHT WITH "THE FAMILY"

Yesterday (Saturday the 2nd), our friends group had a dinner at Nil's house. We spend a great time there. Like always I was late and everybody was waiting for me. But I was late for a good reason, I was cooking some potatoes omelets so when I get there we start eating the omelets, some "pa amb tomata", and grilled meat. After the dinner we spend a great time dancing in the living room. Finally when it was midnight we went to Waikiki (a disco in Empuriabrava).
Our group of friends is like a family so we call ourselves "la family". This family is composed by Artur, Carlos, Albert, Kevin, Nil, Emanuel, Bala, Mali, Eva Marina, Homa, Fato and I.
I hope to spend a lot of years more next to them, because we spend really cool moments all together.






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada