dilluns, 28 de maig del 2012

A REFLECTION ABOUT MY FIRST YEAR IN BATXILLERAT

I'm thinking about my first year in batxillerat. It has been a wonderful year with plenty of exciting situations. We started on the 12th of Setember, I was very scared and I couldn't sleep during the whole night. 
My first tern was horryble, I didn't study anuthing and I failed six subjects, Maths, Spanish, Economy, Business, Philosophy and PE. During th second term I could retake all my subjects unless Philosophy. The second term I just failed two subjects, Maths and Philosophy, and during the third term I could retake both.
Now I'm happy with my results, I colud have better marks because I'm not studying much but I feel proud of myself.
Next year I will have to start teh year studying very hard because I don't want to stay here another year.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada