dilluns, 28 de maig del 2012

MY PASSION, THE F1 RACES.

Every Sunday morning I wake up very nervous just to sit in front of the TV to watch the formula one race. I get this passion from my mother. I've been watching races since I was very young. When I was little my fabourite driver was Michael Schumaher but when he dropped out I became supporting Fernando Alonso, even when he was Hamilton's team mate.
Louis Hamilton is the driver that I hate the most. He is very polite when he talks to the press but when he rides he is very very rude. He is always trying to push the other cars off the road. The other driver that I hate is Vettel, he thinks he is such a big head.
All in all I would say that I will continue watching the races although there are some rude pilots.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada