dilluns, 28 de maig del 2012

A"TRIP" TO LA SEU D'URGELL (1st day)

I don't know what more I can explain as a "your-say" but I think that it will be nice to explain my trip to la Seu d'Urgell. The 27th, 28th and 29th of April, we went to la Seu d'Urgell on a choir meeting. I went there with the choir where I sing in l'Escala. We left the Frithay 27th at 6pm from l'Escala, and we went there by bus. We arrived in la Seu d'Urgell at 11pm; we could arrive earlier, but we had to stop in the half of the trip because everybofy was dizzy. When we arrived there we went imediately to la Salle (we were sleeping there). We left our luggage in the hall and we went to have dinner. After dinner we took our suitcases and we went imediately to sleep. We had an awful night because the youngests boys in the choir were awake during all night and they were running up and down the corredor, so we couldn't sleep well.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada