diumenge, 4 de març del 2012

I WENT ON A TV SHOW (invented story)

I have been on a TV show called Dance 4 all and it was the best experience i've ever had.
Before it started I was feeling very nervous, and the other contestants too. Then the presenter, Pepa Evans, came in and told us that we had not to worry.
When I went out on stage, everyone was clapping. I've never felt so excited and nervous. Before the music started playing, I began to wonder if I had done well to participate on thet contest. When I finished everyone clapped and cheered me. It was the most eciing experience I've ever had.
I won the contest, so I won 10000euros and a grant to study dance in the best school of arts in the world.
In the future, I wolud like to go to another TV Show.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada