dimecres, 6 de juny del 2012

FINAL REFLECTION

Since I started first of ESO my level of english has improved a lot. My pronunciation when I started was quite good, but my fluency was awful, but when I finished first of ESO, I went on an English Camp and there I improved my fluency. I went there three years and last year I went to spend a month in Canada with a family. There I improved everything, the fluency, the pronunciation, I've learned a lot of vocabulary and this year when I started I practiced all I've learned there.
The best activity that shows my level of english are the podcasts, beacuse when I'm recording them I can pronounce with my "Canadian" accent, because when I have to talk in front of the class I try to speak as less as I can with my beautiful accent.
The activities that helps me to improve my level of english are the listenings or the reading comprehencion tests. They are realy useful for me because I've always been very bad at reading or at listening in all lenguages so they help me to pay atention.
I've been thinking of which activities are not useful for us but I can't find anithing.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada